Sunday, October 9, 2011

The "MMMMmmmMMM" Factor


Dave Navarro!

=================================


A few days ago, I shopped at the infamous WinCo where prices are as cheap as the people you find in the aisles. I was just there to buy a few groceries when I see this deliciously yummy individual hidden amongst the produce. He had those eyes, and a warmth about him that made him stand out from all the others who surrounded him. Uhhhh, and he looked great, too!

And before you pass judgment, let me say this. I'm just saying what y'all are thinking. I'm a wee bit more vocal than many of you, and have a tendency to express myself a little more readily than the average person. I think there are only a few of you that know where I'm coming from. That there are some people who have that "MMMMmmmMMM" factor. They exude sensuality and sexuality without even saying a word. It's not so much as how they look, but that they're a person that will make you stop your busy life if only for a glance; to take in their essence. Breath in their aura, no less.

I have a short list of those who (at least for me) have that "MMMMmmmMMM" factor:

5. Dave Navarro: Something about those deep brown eyes and pierced nipples does it for me! Though I think he's a freak, he portrays someone who is very emotional and caring. Plays a mean guitar, too.

4. Common: This brutha brings a smile to my face every time I see him. His music is warm, just like his eyes. A person who I'd just sit and watch a while.

3. Marian Gold (Alphaville): A soulful man who wears his heart on his sleeve. Very honest in the way he conveys his emotion through his music. I've been dying to meet this man: One day, I will.

2. Lenny Kravitz: One fine brutha, and one hell of a musician. There's something about the way he carries himself which makes him attractive.

1. My Husband: Don't think this an obligatory add to my list of yummy men. I wouldn't have married him if he didn't have the "MMMMmmmMMM" factor. Sexuality and sensuality all wrapped up into one neat, tidy, ACCESSIBLE package! (LMBAO)

All these men don't have to try to impress as what they are is not seen, but felt. Expressed through their eyes, through their gestures, through just being emotional creatures. Whether you admit to it or not, I'm sure you've had times when you've seen or met someone who just did it for you. You just couldn't place a finger on it why he/she was of interest to you. Hopefully this blog will clarify what was going on at the moment when your mundane life stopped: And took in their essence...

rainwriter jones